Free Digital Courses
Digital Skills for a Digital Age
Do you struggle with using your computer or want to learn new digital skills?
Join our FREE 2-day course to learn new digital skills which could make you more employable, connect with friends and family, and stay safe online, covering:
- An introduction to your laptop device
- Security, safety, and how to avoid scams
- An introduction to Social Media
- Typing and writing emails
- Using Google Drive and Docs
- How to make a Canva presentation
This new course will be delivered from the Aspire Enterprise Hub at 21 Templars Square, Oxford OX4 3XQ , Cowley.
Click the button below to sign up.
Web building for beginners
Book onto a free in-person web building course
Learn by doing.
Build your very own website in our free 2 day course. By the end of the course you will graduate with a fully functional website.
Available to adults (over 18) living in Oxfordshire.
Start web building on the right foot. This free in-person course will cover wide range of topics.
- Website security
- Wireframing (simple outline plan of your website)
- Design techniques
- Free software you will need to build your website
- Adapting your design for mobile devices